Recording videos on the iPad 2 with the two cameras equipped with each iPad 2 is a lot of fun. The iPad 2 has two cameras, a front-facing VGA camera and a rear facing 720p HD camera. Taking photos and recording videos with iPad is as easy as pointing and tapping. To record a video with iPad 2, simply follow these steps:
Step 1. Tap the Camera app on the iPad 2 Home screen.
Step 2. There will be a Camera/Video slider in the bottom-right corner, you can slide this Camera/Video slider to switch from the still camera mode to the video camera mode.
Step 3. Tap the Record button to begin recording videos with your iPad 2.
Step 4. Tap the Record button again to video stop recording on iPad 2.
Tips of iPad 2 video recording:
- Zoom in or out: Tap the screen, then drag the slider at the bottom to zoom in or out (back camera, in camera mode only).
- If you want to switch between the front and back cameras, simply tap the icon in the upper-right corner of the screen.
- Change the focus area and set the exposure: Tap where you want to focus or set the exposure. Camera adjusts the exposure for the selected area of the image.
- Once you are done with video recording on iPad 2, a thumbnail link to your new video will be displayed in the bottom-left corner of the screen. You can tap the thumbnail link to review the video you’ve just taken.
- Normally the HD camera produces better video quality. To capture videos in good light conditions makes better quality for both iPad 2 cameras.
Now you know how to record videos with your iPad 2 cameras!
iPad App Guide