Setting up email accounts on iPad 2 and original iPad is relatively simple. You can refer to this tutorial to learn how to set up emails on iPad and how to use Mail to read your email messages and compose new messages.
iPad Mail works with MobileMe, Microsoft Exchange, and many of the most popular email services—including Yahoo! Mail, Google email, and AOL—as well as other industry-standard POP3 and IMAP email services. If you don’t already have an email account, you can get a free account online at www.yahoo.com or www.google.com.
There are different ways to set up email accounts on iPad 2: you can sync email accounts settings in iTunes from your computer or manually configure Mail on iPad.
Setting up an email account directly on iPad without iTunes
Normally you should be able to set up an email on iPad following bellow steps:
- Tap Mail
- Select your account type. Tap Other if your account is not listed.
- Enter your account information and tap Save. Mail configures most email accounts automatically. Otherwise, you will be prompted for any additional settings.
- Once your account information is saved – you can start sending and receiving email.
1. Before configuring an email account on iPad, you need to double check see if you are able to connect to the internet or not. You can simply use Safari to open a web page see if reachable.
2. To configure additional accounts, you can tap Settings >> Mail, Contacts, Calendars >> Add Account.
3. –More iPad tips and tutorials see socusoft DVD iPad Converter>>iPad tutorials.
Setting Up Google, Yahoo!, and AOL Accounts on iPad
For many popular accounts (Google, Yahoo!, AOL), iPad enters most of the settings for you. When setting up the account, you can choose which account services you want to use with iPad. Services you turn on are synced automatically over the air.
Steps to set up email on ipad:
1 In Settings, tap “Mail, Contacts, Calendars.”
2 Tap Add Account, then tap Google, Yahoo!, or AOL.
3 Enter your name, email address, password, and a description.
4 Tap the items you want to use on iPad. Available items depend on the service provider.
Setting Up Exchange Email on iPad
- Tap settings
- Select Mail, Contacts, Calendars
- Select Add Account
- Select Microsoft Exchange
- Enter your Email address, Domain, Username, Password and a description that you wish to call your account (such as work)
- If required, enter the Server name
- Decide what you want to sync – Mail, Contacts and/or Calendars
- Your account will now be configured
Setting Up Other Mail Accounts on iPad
Choose Other Accounts to set up other accounts for mail (such as POP), contacts (such as LDAP or CardDAV), or calendars (such as CalDAV). Contact your service provider or system administrator to get the account settings you need.
Steps to set up email on ipad:
1. In Settings, tap “Mail, Contacts, Calendars.”
2. Tap Add Account, then tap Other.
3. Choose the account type you want to add (Mail, Contacts, or Calendars).
4. Enter your account information and tap Save.
More iPad tips and tutorials from http://convert-dvd-ipad.com/dvdipad/category/ipad-tutorials-tips/
Top 30 Free Games for iPad
Setting Up Gmail on iPad 2 Manually
Setting Up Hotmail on iPad 2 Manually