Adding Slideshow to your Blogger to share your photo albums is fun. Flash slideshows on Blogger posts are effective to draw visitors and promote online products and service on your business blogs. This tutorial shows you how to create photo slideshows for Blogger and add the created slideshows to blogspot posts.
How to Create Photo Slideshows for Blogger?
To make flash slideshows for Blogger is quite simple. You do not have to do the hand coding at all or even WYSIWYG. Get Flash Slideshow Maker from Socusoft here if not yet. (If you are on Mac, click here). This slideshow software comes with tons of templates that can export professional looking photo galleries with several clicks. It is very easy to use and works like a charm.
How to Add Flash Slideshows to Blogger Posts?
- Upload the created slideshows to your web hosting through FTP.
- Open the created HTML page from output folder of Flash Slideshow Maker and copy the embed code .
- Log on to Blogger–>Go to “Dashboard.”
- Click NEW POST or Edit Posts to create or open the Blogger post.
- From the Blogger editor, click Edit HTML to switch to the “HTML” mode, then copy the embed code and paste it into your Blogspot post.
- Add file paths to the flash file in the embed code so it can reference to the slideshow hosted on your hosting.
- Click PREVIEW or PUBLISH POST. You are done.
- You can also host the flash slideshows with third party hosting service while play them on blogspot. You may use free hosting service like Google site, SkyAlbum, etc.
- The Flash Slideshow Maker from Socusoft will create a sample HTML page, you can simply use text editor to open it, you need to copy over the code section from <object> to </object> only.
Related Flash Tutorials: