You can sync Safari bookmarks to iPad 2 or original iPad from your computer. By syncing your Mac Safari bookmarks with iPad, your favorite websites added on either device will be included in the bookmarks of them both. You can use bellow two ways to sync Safari bookmarks from computer to iPad.
Sync Safari bookmarks to iPad through iTunes
1. Connect iPad to your computer.
2. Open iTunes, in iTunes, select iPad in the Device section from the sidebar.
3. Click the Info tab, select “Sync Safari bookmarks” under Other, then click Apply to sync the bookmarks between your iPad Safari and the Safari on your Mac.
iTunes lets you choose the content and information that you want to sync with iPad. By default, iTunes syncs automatically whenever you connect iPad to your computer. When you sync, you can also transfer information you create or purchase on iPad to your computer.
Sync Safari Bookmarks to iPad with MobileMe
You need to subscribe MobileMe first, if not, you can create yourself a MobileMe account first, see this article Set up a MobileMe Free Account.
Steps to Sync bookmarks with MobileMe
- Open Settings on your iPad
- Select your MobileMe account
- Select Bookmarks