Christmas this year is around the corner, perhaps you might have acquired loads of Christmas photographs and pictures wish to share with your family and friends. This article shows how to make a Christmas ecard with photos, make Xmas ecards for Xmas 2011.
The following steps will show you how to create your Xmas ecards easily. Before making a Xmas e-Cards, you need to download the Christmas card maker and install on your computer. Here is the Download URLs:
After that, you may follow bellow steps to make a Christmas ecard:
Make a Christmas ecard with Photos
1. Start the slideshow maker;
2. Click the ‘Add’ tap to add your digital pictures to the program;
3. Optionally you can go to ‘Transition Effect’ and pick up transition effect for different pictures;
4. Edit images. You can double click one picture and a ‘Edit Photo window will pop up, where you can add your greetings under the ‘Text’ tab and add Christmas Art clip to photos.
5. Go to the ‘Theme’ tab, click Basic button bellow it, there are several templates designed for Xmas, #38.Merry Christmas, #39. Merry Christmas 1, #52. Christmas 2.
Under the Advanced theme tab, there are several Xmas templates for skilled users as well.
6. Make a music ecards. Please click the ‘Add’ button from the lower section under the Theme tab to add your own music to your eCard. You can also add your favorite music from a CD disc into the ecard.
7. The last step to make a Xmas ecard is to publish and share. Go to the Publish tab from the slideshow maker, choose the first option ‘Create Flash File Only’ to save the Xmas ecard on to your local computer, you can email it to your friends or family later. Or you can publish it to SkyAlbum.com and share with others simply sending the URL link to them.
Like to share your ecards here? You can publish to your website/blogs or publish them to SkyAlbum.com from the ecard maker, then post the link in the comment. If you need help in building a free ecard, feel free to leave us a comment here.
Download the Christmas eCard Maker, make a Christmas ecard with your favorite photos to celebrate 2011 Christmas holiday Now!